Junior Software Developer
Cadmidium Services Ltd is a reliable and dedicated company with a Mission to provide solutions which add value to the Defence and Security of the United Kingdom and its Allies. Cadmidium are experts in all things Cyber Security. Selective in what we commit to, and we follow through projects passionately. Our business is dynamic, discreet, and dependable. Those that know Cadmidium appreciate this. We’re confident, we care, we try harder, and quality delivery is in our DNA.
We are well known for providing high quality and cost-effective solutions for our customers often to demanding standards and timelines.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
· Experience in Java application development
· Experience using Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Security)
· Experience using JPA/Hibernate
· Experience using experience developing REST API's
· Understanding of test-driven development using JUnit and Mockito
· Exposure to source code management tools like GIT
· Exposure to databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/SQLite)
· (good to have for React/Nodejs/Bootstrap)
· Comfortable using build & continuous integration tools (Maven/Gradle, Azure DevOps, Pipelines)
· Working within an agile environment.
· Advantageous: XMPP and scheduling framework knowledge
Location: UK wide (Remote working, Home working with occasional customer travel where required)
Clearance: Ideally SC cleared, or ability to be SC cleared
Personal attributes we look for in our staff include; strong team player, effective communicator, attention to detail, polite and professional at all times, keen interest in supporting the UK MoD and their allies, ability to manage own time and show integrity throughout every aspect of their job.
Please email your CV to HR@cadmidium.co.uk